This Holiday season, do away with that boring cranberry sauce out the can! Make your own and add a twist by pouring some rum into it! Don’t worry the alcohol will evaporate out making it kid safe! Full Recipe & Video below!
Barcardi Rum Cranberry Sauce
2 Cups fresh Cranberries
1 Cup orange Juice
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Mint leaves
- Mix Orange Juice, Sugar, vanilla extract and rum in a large pot.
- Place on medium-high heat burner.
- Add the Cranberries and Mint leaves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add lemon zest and let boil for 15 minutes
- Pour in bowl, let cool
- Sauce thickens the longer it sits