My Pecan Balls are a Dancil Family Holiday Tradition for sure! I make these amazingly crunchy, nutty, sugary balls every Christmas. The kids just can’t get enough of them. We can never eat just one. They’re always gone by the next day. Try them! You’ll love them just as we do! Enjoy
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cup of Butter
2 tsp Vanilla
1/ 4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Rum Extract
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, Press flour and Butter together using a fork.
- Add the Vanilla Extract, Salt & Rum Extract. Kneed together until combined.
- Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet one by one.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Upon removal from Stove, immediately toss into Powdered Sugar.