My garlic shrimp chicken is one of my “speciality dishes”! Chicken Breast Marinated in my special seasoning blend. Then topped with some bleu cheese crumbles, glazed peppers and onions, garlic shrimp and more cheese! Whats not to love about these bad boys? Full recipe below! Click here to watch me make this dish on Youtube and Subscribe to my channel while there!
Garlic Shrimp Chicken
For the Chicken
1 Tb buter
1 cup blue cheese crumbles
1/2 cup julienne cut red, green peppers & onions
1/4 cup cooking wine
2 teaspoons wostershire sauce
1 cup Italian 6 Cheese Blend
For the Shrimp
1/2 pound shrimp
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 stick butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 375
2. In a small skillet, melt 1/2 stick of butter. Add the Shrimp, Garlic and Parsley.
3. Cook on each side for 1 minute
4. Remove and Reserve. Add to the the same pan, the Peppers and onions. Cook for 2 minutes. Pour in the cooking wine and let cook out. Remove and Reserve.
5. In a large cast iron skillet, melt 1 Tb of butter. Add Chicken breast halves. Cook on each side for 5 minutes or until cook through. Remove to baking dish.
6. On each piece of chicken, Sprinkle bleu cheese crumbles. Then top with reserved glazed peppers and onions.
7. Spread the Garlic shrimp on top of the peppers and onions. Top with the 6 cheese blend.
8. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.