This one’s for my vegans and or the ones seeking a healthier dish! Packing some serious flavor thanks to the curry and garam marsala, this Quinoa can be the perfect accompaniment to any main dish or simply the star of the meal. Check it out the full recipe below and click here to subscribe to my youtube channel.
2 Cups cooked Tri-Color Quinoa
1 Cup Vegetable Broth
1 TB Coconut Oil
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam marsala
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp Salt
1/2 cup sliced red pepper, green pepper & onion
1 clove minced Garlic
1/4 cup Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions
- In a Large Skillet, heat coconut oil
- Add peppers and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add garam marsala, curry powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Add Quinoa. Mix well.
- Stir in Vegetable broth. mix well
- Serve topped with fresh chopped Cilantro.