8 Corn Tortillas
1/2 cup grape-seed oil
1 Cup Shredded Chicken
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 Mexican Crema
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup queso fresco cheese
- Place the tortillas in a napkin and warm them in the microwave for 30 secs.
- In a large bowl, mix the sea salt blend and cumin in with the shredded chicken
- Place a little bit of the chicken into the tortilla and roll. Use a toothpick to hold together. Repeat this step for the remaining tortillas.
- Add the grape-seed oil to a large skillet and heat until 350 degrees.
- Place the rolled tortillas in the oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown with the tooth picks still in. Make sure to remove the toothpicks after frying.
- Place on a plate and top with lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, queso fresco cheese, Mexican cream and cilantro.
- Use the lime slices for garnish and serve!